GOVCON360 is the first business acceleration program specifically designed for those who lead small to mid-sized Federal contracting companies.
Throughout the 12-week GOVCON360 process you will work with leading Federal marketplace experts to position your company for increased revenue growth, higher profitability, maximum return on your business development investment, and superior enterprise value.
Take your company to the next level. . .
- Obtain an authoritative baseline market valuation for your business, including a “health check” of your current pipeline, and identify critical areas for improvement
- Craft a winning growth strategy with expert perspectives on the key developments reshaping the Federal marketplace and top avenues for increasing your competitiveness
- Build a sound, data-driven 36-month prequalified pipeline focused on a top-prospect government agency that you select
- Acquire best practices and resources for leveraging business intelligence, building high-performing business development and capture teams, increasing your proposal win ratio, and cultivating strong customer relationships
- Meet with prospects, primes, funding sources, advisors, and others who will be instrumental in accelerating your growth
Work in your business as you work on your business . . .
The GOVCON360 experience is structured and intensive but designed with the pressures of running a business in mind. One-on-one development activities, mentoring, and other advisory sessions take place at your offices or virtually, and at your convenience. Most cohort sessions and special events take place late in the day on Thursdays or early on Fridays.
Get your company on a winning trajectory in 2019. . .
Our next GOVCON360 program cohort kicks off January 11, 2019.
Download our ACEL360 program introduction and detailed ACEL360 program agenda to learn more.
Or get in touch with Bill Yarnoff, President, by email or at 703.944.9492 or Nicole Johnson, Vice President, Federal Programs by email or at 703.667.0900. Explore how your company can benefit, and replicate the success of those who were part of the program’s initial cohort.